It might be the less trendy part of the Portobello Market, but this area of town has plenty to intrigue. And whilst it might not have the style, glamour and price tag of its fashionable neighbour, Notting Hill, it's a great place to wander with a camera. Here are a few pictures from the area that runs from Portobello Green up to north Kensington...
1. Medicinal bottles
2. Jesus and a copper kettle
3. Fez - a store packed with all things Moroccan...
4. Pink facades and window boxes
5. Vintage store
6. Pasteis de Natas, a Portuguese speciality, fresh out of the oven at Lisboa Cafe
7. Telephone box cash machine
8. Toy story on a window ledge
9. Old-fashioned barber's shop
10. Blast from the past - is that a Rubik's Cube I spy?