There are few words to do the Siq justice - magnificent, awe-inspiring, breathtaking are a few that come to mind but this is the kind of place you have to see for yourself. Since you can’t be there at this very moment, I’m doing the next best thing and posting a few photos for you….
Entrance to the Siq
2. Carriage trundling through the narrow passages
3. Red, orange and pink coloured stones
4. A couple strolling, early in the morning
5. Stopping for a moment to contemplate the beauty
6. Police on horseback, clop clop clopping along the path…
7. Feeling small as I stand in the shadow of these rocks
8. Turquoise sky and orange-pink stones…
9. Shadows and light….
10. First glimpse of the Treasury…